- None of the statements made on this website have been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The products and supplements mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, alleviate, or prevent any diseases. All articles on this website are the opinions of their respective authors who do not claim or profess to be medical professionals providing medical advice.
- This website is strictly for the purpose of providing the opinions of the author. You should consult with your doctor or another qualified health care professional before you start taking any dietary supplements or engage in mental health programs.
- This website is supported by different affiliates and we receive a paid commission on certain products from our advertisers.
- Any and all trademarks, logos brand names, and service marks displayed on this website are the registered or unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners.
- The testimonials on this website are individual cases and do not guarantee that you will get the same results.
- Articles and information on this website may not be copied without written permission and a link back to the original source on this website (but we like to give written permission).
- The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The information provided on this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
Last updated on 12.05.2020
- FTC Disclosure Compliance Rules
In 2015, the Federal Trade Commission released its new rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media are aware if the blogger or publisher is sponsored, endorsed, or partnered with a different company. The readers need to know if the content publisher is making money by sharing a link or product. In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site: Any/all of the links on clipandclickcoupons.com are affiliate links for which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.
- What Are Affiliate Links?
Purchases are made on external affiliate company websites: When a reader clicks on an affiliate link located on clipandclickcoupons.com to purchase an item, the reader buys the item from the seller directly (not from clipandclickcoupons.com).
Amazon and/or other companies pay clipandclickcoupons.com a small commission or other compensation for promoting their website or products through their affiliate program. Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. I use two main types of affiliate programs:
1) iHerb affiliate links
clipandclickcoupons.com participates in the iHerb.com Rewards program. This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn money by advertising and linking to iHerb.com store products. iHerb offers a small commission on products sold through their affiliate links (typically around 3%). Each of your purchases via our iHerb affiliation links supports our cause at no additional cost to you.
If a blogger links to an iHerb.com store product (with a special code for affiliates embedded in the link), and a reader places an item in their “shopping cart” through that link, the blogger gets a small percentage of the sale.
iHerb links are not “pay per click.” If you click on the product link and stay around iHerb and purchase something else, however, I will get a commission on that sale.
2) Product affiliate links.
These affiliate links work the same way: if you click the link and buy the product, then the blogger gets a percentage of the sale or some other type of compensation.
Again, prices are not different if you use these affiliate links. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. These links are not “pay per click.”
3) What about sponsored content?
I do not write sponsored posts. I want to provide authentic, un-biased information. However, if a post is sponsored by a company, I will disclose this clearly at the beginning of the post.
The bottom line is that I only recommend products I use myself or that I would recommend to family and friends. Your purchase helps support my research efforts. Thank you very, very much! I appreciate you!
This Disclosure is adapted from the Internet.
Last updated on 12.05.2020
- No Advice
I am not a qualified medical health professional and the opinions expressed on this website are for entertainment purposes only. This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information does not constitute medical advice. Product recommendations are for entertainment purposes only. It is assumed that the reader will do their own research and not make health decisions based on the information on this website.
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any warranties or representations, express or implied, clipandclickcoupons.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
clipandclickcoupons.com does not warrant that:
- the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
- Qualified Medical Advice
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from a physician or professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other qualified health professional. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
iHerb® is a trademark of iHerb.com. clipandclickcoupons.com is not endorsed by iHerb® or iHerb.com.
This Disclaimer is adapted from the Internet.
Last updated on 12.05.2020